Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Sugar Doll Blogger Award
I am honored that Anne Tyler Lord at Don't Fence Me In has awarded me with the Sugar Doll Blogger Award. She is both a great friend and a wonderful writer. I am very grateful for her support and encouragement.
As acceptance for this award I must reveal ten things about myself:
1. I once worked for a man who was listed in Heidi Fleiss' little black book.
2. My ideal home would be on a cruise ship.
3. I have been held at gunpoint.
4. I am still here. (see #3)
5. I am a native Californian, so I come by my craziness naturally.
6. I have inhaled more than once, but that was many years ago.
7. I am a perfectionist.
8. I used to paint in acrylics but quit. (see #7)
9. I used to design jewelry.
10. My family keeps me sane.
I now pass on this lovely Sugar Doll Blogger Award to these friends:
I hope you'll take a moment to visit these wonderful people and get to know them!