Thursday, December 15, 2011

We're off and running!

The Holiday Hop starts today! Over 60 authors are participating, each with their own list of goodies, books and gift cards to hand over to you. Some will be running daily contests while others might only post once. Each one is different and full of holiday cheer.

As for me, I will be awarding the following:

First prize: Two paperback books, My Enchanted Life and Tempest Child, one eBook (coupon from Smashwords) of your choice from anything I've written, and a $25 gift card from Amazon.

Second prize: Two eBooks of your choice from my works (coupons from Smashwords)

Third prize: One eBook of your choice from my works (coupon from Smashwords)

The contest will run through Dec 25th and the winners, picked at random by my dogs or Jezebel, will be announced on Dec 26th. In addition, the three winners from this blog will be entered into the Indie Writers Unite grand prize drawing for a Kindle Fire! How's that for a grand prize? The winners from all participating blogs will go into the drawing, so it's in your best interest to visit everyone listed in the blog hop.

Now for the particulars: I'm only requiring one thing to enter my contest. Please join my brand new newsletter. The link is at the top on the right. Don't worry, I won't spam you. You might hear from me three or four times a year with special coupons when a book is released. Of course, you may unsubscribe at any time as well.

So sign up and get hopping! Here is the link to find the other participants: HOLIDAY HOP

Happy holidays to you all!