Monday, March 15, 2010

Awards and More Awards

I have been honored with several awards lately, for which I am thankful to have people who care about me that way. I'm also feeling guilty because right now I don't have the time to follow the rules with them. I do want to say thank you to the wonderful people that bestowed them though.




First, I would like to thank Sam at Future; Nostalgic for the You Are My Sunshine Award.





Next thanks goes to Hope at Tartitude for the Creative Writer Blogger Award.


Thank you to Jon Strother at Mad Utopia for the Honest Scrap Award.

This award was also given to me by Estrella Azul at Life's a Stage but I talked her into putting it back in the freezer where she's skinning people arranging flowers.






Both the Quillfeather Award and the Best Blogging Buddies Award are from Michelle D Evans. She had a lovely way of passing them on. If you commented on her blog, you received them.

All of you are wonderful friends to me, more than you may realize. I hope that each person reading this blog will visit the sites listed above and know that you are deserving of any of these awards and freely add them to your own blogs. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being here.