Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's A Party!


Welcome to the virtual launch party of Don't Fall Asleep, the first in a series of Dream Assassin Novels. There are assorted goodies over on the side tables, so help yourself. Please note that Jezebel is swimming in one of the punch bowls so I would suggest serving yourself out of the other bowl.

I'd like to thank all of you who have continued to encourage me on my writing journey. Without your support, I'm not sure where I'd be right now.


Description from the back of the book:

In the 27th century, a psychic aberration has manifested in humanity, gifting a select few with the ability to weave dreams for others. They ply their addictive trade, calling themselves Dream Merchants.

Rarer still are those who can assassinate people while they dream…

Newly arrived on Altair IV, Cassandra Dade works her profession as a Dream Assassin according to her own code of ethics. She's beautiful, rich and running from her past—a past which is about to catch up with her.

The partner she trains might be all that stands between her and mental destruction, a fate worse than death. But does his own secret agenda set them on a collision course with disaster?

If you didn't catch the excerpt last week, you can find it here.

Where to buy:

Amazon Trade Paperback

Amazon Kindle

Amazon UK Kindle

Smashwords

Thank you so much for your continued support! I appreciate each and every reader more than I can say!