Thursday, January 28, 2010

Awards Day

I've been honored with two different awards in the last few days. Now it's my turn to pass them on.



I received the You Are My Sunshine Award from Michelle D Evans. The purpose of it is to acknowledge those that have a blog and spend endless hours ensuring that other bloggers get feedback on their blogs by leaving comments, adding themselves as a follower or dropping by just to let you know there are people out there. Thank you, Michelle!

Now to pass it on.

Helen Ginger of Straight From Hel
Deanna Schrayer of The Other Side of Deanna
Anne Tyler Lord of Anne Tyler Lord
Eric Krause of Eric J Krause's Writing Spot
Alan Davidson of Conversations From Land's Edge




The Circle Of Friends Award came from both Christian Bell over at I'm Not Emilio Estevez and John Wiswell at The Bathroom Monologues. Thank you, Christian and John!

This one is to be passed along to five friends, which I always find difficult to limit the choices.

Lily Mulholland at Ten Seconds a Day
Maria Protopapadaki-Smith of Mazzz-in-Leeds
Sam at Future; Nostalgic
Karen Schindler at Miscellaneous Yammering
Michelle Evans at Michelle D Evans

Feel free to pass these on or not, but know that I am honored to pass them on to all of you.