Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Are My Sunshine Award



I am honored to receive the You Are My Sunshine Award from fellow writer and FridayFlash enthusiast Michelle D Evans. I hope you will stop by and say hi to her.

The premise of this award is to acknowledge those that have a blog and spend endless hours ensuring that other bloggers get feedback on their blogs by leaving comments, adding themselves as a follower or dropping by just to let you know there are people out there.

I hope that I have lived up to that purpose, but I get so much more out of leaving comments and engaging in conversations. You see, Michelle lives in Australia and I live in the US. Chances are very slim that we would meet in person but, because of blogs, I have many wonderful friends like Michelle who live all over the world. It couldn't get any better than that.

Thank you so much, Michelle!