Sunday, August 30, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


I have been honored with the Honest Scrap Award by fellow #fridayflash enthusiast, Dan Powell of dan powell – fiction. Thank you so much, Dan!

The award is meant to be passed on to bloggers who post from the heart. The rules are simple: pass the award on to seven worthy blogs and list ten honest things about yourself.


My list of seven ‘honest’ bloggers who post from the heart:


Tomara Armstrong of This, That…The Other Thing

JujuJuniper of We Can All Use a Little More Juju

Stef from 52 Weeks of Wordage

Carol Kilgore of Under the Tiki Hut

Laura Mercurio Ebohon of Laura Mercurio Ebohon

Lisa Gurney of My Life As a Daughter

Angel Zapata from A Rage of Angel

Now on to the ten honest things about me –


1. Hate coffee, but love coffee-flavored ice cream.

2. Have always wanted to live on a space station.

3. Love to travel, but not around the U.S.

4. Don’t like to cook, but haven’t found a chef willing to work for free yet.

5. Love cats.

6. Like to watch snow fall, but then it needs to go away – which is why I live in the South.

7. Am a native Californian.

8. Don’t watch TV.

9. Was pushed aside by Princess Leia in the battle for my 5 yr old son’s affections – I guess she was Hot Woman, hair buns and all.

10. Detest phones.


Many thanks to dan powell – fiction for giving me this award. And to my awardees, please pass the award on so that we may all continue to meet new people.