Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bald Faced Liar Award

Carol Kilgore over at Under The Tiki Hut awarded me with Lesa's Bald Faced Liar "Creative Liar" Award. Thank you, Carol! I think...






The rules for the award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Seven things about me - but are they 6 lies and 1 truth or 6 truths and 1 lie?

1. I write with pen and paper
2. My husband thinks I'm strange
3. I own a sword
4. I don't like horror movies
5. I'm allergic to cats
6. I have four grandchildren
7. My muse is a skull


Now to pick victims awardees. Hmm...let's see. Who might be good liars?


Karen from Miscellaneous Yammering
Carrie Clevenger from Mindspeak
John Wiswell from The Bathroom Monologues
Tony Noland from Landless
Angie from Techtiggers' Soapbox
Michael Solender from Not From Here, Are You?
Paul D Brazill from Paul D Brazill