Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A New Sci/Fi, Fantasy, Romance, Space Opera

For those of you familiar with my writing, you know I can't be defined by one genre. I thought I'd share this blurb with you for my upcoming novel.

***

Jenna thought her lonely life as a hardened transport pilot was good enough until she met Mikael, an archaeologist who'd never been off-planet before. After discovering an ancient Oracle left by a mysterious race, their lives become forfeit.

Now they are on the run, falling in love, and trying to unlock the secrets of the gods themselves. As they bounce from planet to planet, searching for answers, death is only one step behind and getting closer.
***

What do you think? I'm also going to *gulp* explore religious issues - a subject I've rather skirted around before. Do you give your characters religions in your writing?