Monday, December 26, 2011

Winners Announced!

UPDATE - Congratulations to Krysta Banco, the winner of the Holiday Hop Grand Prize of the Kindle Fire.


The Holiday Hop is now over but I hope you're all still enjoying your holidays!

Now for the winners of my own contest:

*pseudo drum roll*

First prize: Two paperback books, My Enchanted Life and Tempest Child, one eBook (coupon from Smashwords) of your choice from anything I've written, and a $25 gift card from Amazon.

The winner is: Pamela Hampton


Second prize: Two eBooks of your choice from my works (coupons from Smashwords)

The winner is: Barbara Battaglia


Third prize: One eBook of your choice from my works (coupon from Smashwords)

The winner is: Elizabeth Hyatt


Congratulations to the three of you and remember that your names will be entered into the Holiday Hop grand prize drawing on Jan 1st for a chance at winning a Kindle Fire!

To everyone who reads this blog, signs up for my newsletter, or cracks open one of my books – I love every one of you. Readers are the passion behind my writing.

Besides, even if you talk behind my back – I still love you. It's publicity, right? J