Monday, August 24, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



On Monday, I received this Kreativ Blogger Award from Helen Ginger of Straight From Hel. To say that I am surprised and flattered would be an understatement. Thank you, Helen! There are two parts to this award. First, that I pass it on to seven other bloggers:


Alan W Davidson, Conversations From Land’s Edge
Angie Ledbetter, Gumbo Writer
Kevin J Mackey, KjM – on the web
Jameson T Caine, Lacuna Ex Obscurum
Jon M Strother, Mad Utopia
B T, Musings of an Aussie Writer
Hope101, Tartitude
Anton Gully, The Black Dogs of Despair Ate My Novel
Pippa Hennessy, The Old Bat

Some of these blogs are fairly new to me, others I’ve read since I first started blogging. All have kept me informed and entertained.

No need to point out that I can’t count, either. It was too hard to cull the list as it was.

The second part of this award is to list seven mystery authors. Err…I will save that for another post. I can also guarantee you that they will be dark fantasy/horror authors. But then, you already knew that, didn’t you Helen?

Please provide a link back, pass this award on to others whose blogs you enjoy and notify your recipients. My hope is that each of you will continue the tradition of this award so that we may all find new treasures out there to follow.