Sunday, August 30, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
I have been honored with the Honest Scrap Award by fellow #fridayflash enthusiast, Dan Powell of dan powell – fiction. Thank you so much, Dan!
The award is meant to be passed on to bloggers who post from the heart. The rules are simple: pass the award on to seven worthy blogs and list ten honest things about yourself.
My list of seven ‘honest’ bloggers who post from the heart:
Tomara Armstrong of This, That…The Other Thing
JujuJuniper of We Can All Use a Little More Juju
Stef from 52 Weeks of Wordage
Carol Kilgore of Under the Tiki Hut
Laura Mercurio Ebohon of Laura Mercurio Ebohon
Lisa Gurney of My Life As a Daughter
Angel Zapata from A Rage of Angel
Now on to the ten honest things about me –
1. Hate coffee, but love coffee-flavored ice cream.
2. Have always wanted to live on a space station.
3. Love to travel, but not around the U.S.
4. Don’t like to cook, but haven’t found a chef willing to work for free yet.
5. Love cats.
6. Like to watch snow fall, but then it needs to go away – which is why I live in the South.
7. Am a native Californian.
8. Don’t watch TV.
9. Was pushed aside by Princess Leia in the battle for my 5 yr old son’s affections – I guess she was Hot Woman, hair buns and all.
10. Detest phones.
Many thanks to dan powell – fiction for giving me this award. And to my awardees, please pass the award on so that we may all continue to meet new people.