Monday, September 6, 2010

Roll Out the Red Carpet...

Awards are falling from the sky! Well, maybe not…

I apologize for not getting to these sooner. My only excuse is I'm focused on writing, so please forgive my tardiness. I would like to thank each of you for thinking of me, so without further ado…




Aidan from Aidan Writes gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you, Aidan!


Mari Juniper of mari's randomities bestowed the Sweet Blog Award. Thanks, Mari!













Anne Tyler Lord of Don't Fence Me In gave me both the Versatile Blogger Award AND the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you times two, Anne!





Carol Kilgore at Under The Tiki Hut gave me the From Me To You Award. Thanks, Carol!





Alan Davidson from Conversations From Land's Edge bestowed the Strange Award. He knows me too well… Thank you, Alan!




Pamela Jo of There's Just Life gave me the You Deserve A Star Today Award. Thank you, Pamela Jo!

There are various rules and whatnots that I will ignore anyway and I plead permanent temporary insanity in my schedule for not passing these along right now. Thank you all for your generous recognition. It's what keeps me writing. Please visit these unique blogs. Each one has something different to offer!