Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tempest Child News and Contest!



First of all, I have to show you this beautiful cover, including the back! Many of you buy ebooks so you won't ever see it.

The official release date for Tempest Child will be next Tuesday, June 7th. I would be thrilled and honored if you would consider buying either the paperback or ebook on that day to help push it up the charts. Of course, I will have a post here with the links as well.

Now for the fun part - I'm having a contest today! I'll announce the winner of a copy of Tempest Child next Tuesday, here on my blog! All you have to do to enter is answer one simple question:

What was I (meaning me, Laura) most afraid of as a child?

I'm looking forward to your guesses. :)

Here is the back cover description for Tempest Child:

As future Queen and Guardian of the Elements, Princess Skylather'cha'eab thought her worst nightmare was the impending find-a-husband party until events take an ominous turn. Now she must put her life at risk to save her Kingdom.
Armed with only a staff, a bow, and her wits, Skyla's world is turned upside-down when she enters the Crossroads and encounters the beast she's destined to kill. Does she have the courage to sort truth from lie, or will she die not knowing who betrayed her?
The novel is a YA romantic fantasy and you can read the first chapter here.
So tell me what my childhood fear was in the comments! Go on, give it a shot!
Laura

P.S. Don't worry if someone else has already taken your guess...I will award a book to every right answer!