Sunday, May 1, 2011

A to Z Challenge Reflections

A to Z Challenge Reflections


This has been a wonderful, whirlwind month for me. I had been posting pretty much only on Fridays, as part of the FridayFlash crowd. To post daily was quite a stretch.

The pros:

First and foremost, I met many new people, a number of whom resonate for me as permanent friends. I learned about Norse Mythology, Flamenco dancing, traveling around the world, a terrific sci-fi blog, and picked up some great recipes—to name just a few. Others were heart-warming, fun or wacky. It was a fabulous experience.

I also learned I really could come up with a daily post without dying falling apart too much stress.


I want to thank all of you who took the time to visit my blog, who friended me, and left comments. You are all awesome and I raise a virtual glass of bubbly in toast to you.

Cons:

I am currently deep into a WIP (aren't I always?) and discovered I don't have a good grip on time management. I fell off the radar on Twitter and Facebook as a result. To my old friends who've missed me last month, I apologize. Hopefully, you'll still recognize me when I return.

All in all, I had a blast and I'll be back again next year for the challenge.

Laura